The health and safety of our patients and staff are of utmost importance to us. Therefore, we have made the very difficult decision to close our office in an effort to slow the spread of the virus. As always, we will remain available to patients for emergencies by calling or texting our office phone at 503-533-9868.
Here are some examples of dental emergencies:
- Severe toothache pain (not just a twinge)
- Swelling of your gums, face, or neck
- Bleeding in your mouth that does not stop
- Infection or a substantial risk of it
- Trauma (such as a broken tooth)
We look forward to seeing you and your family again once things normalize. Please stay safe and healthy!
All our best,
Dr. Stacy Lee & Team